We have 17 guests and no members online
Thinking About a Parent's Needs
Ok, you're considering adult day services for someone you love. What services does this person who need?
- A safe, secure environment?
- Social activities?
- Assistance with mobility?
- Nutritious meals & snacks?
- Special diet?
- Physical exercise?
- Exercises for the brain?
- Personal care - bathing, shampoos, shaving?
- Health monitoring - blood pressures, food or liquid intake, weight?
- Skilled nursing services
- Therapies - physical, speech, occupational?
What do you, the caregiver, need?
- Occasional free time?
- Coverage while working?
- Education or training on caregiving skills?
- Assistance in planning for care?